Sunday, September 03, 2017

Animated life

I have been busy at work lately. Illustrated three stories the last two weeks, two of the stories I created animated gifs. I am sure I am doing it the wrong way; they are fun, but a lot of work to get them just right. I found out you can convert an animated gif to a mp4 ezgif. I might have known that before, but it has been a long time since I converted a gif.

This one is for 'New nanoparticles make targeted, temporary gene therapy possible". My first version was very rigid and decided the more organic feel was the way to go.


Additionally I created an animations for "New guidelines take aim at chemo-related nausea". 


I spend a lot of time watching video tutorials, trying to learn after-effects. ;0

2 comments:

s'mee said...

These are pretty cool, and at first sight of them, I knew they had to be your work.

Kim Carney said...

Thank you for that!!!!!